Listed below are various volunteer opportunities in each of the counties we represent through the numerous charities we support. Please contact the charity of your choice to assist them.
Carroll County Food Pantry:
- Walk-in freezer to store food
*** Volunteers needed the 3rd Wednesday of every month at 2pm to distribute commodities from the food pantry office located at 517 7th Street.
*** contact Ruth Baxter at RBaxter@cbkylaw.com or Bill Welty at 502-741-8924
Gallatin County 4H:
- Shooting Sports Volunteer
- Assist with the Reality Store and Dollar and Sense Program
- Scholarship sponsors for 4H camp and Leadership Conference
- Gallatin County fair Livestock Auction
*** contact Lora Stewart at email@example.com
Milton United Methodist Church Boy Scout Troop:
- Gift certificates to Boy Scout store in Louisville to Boy Scout store to help purchase handbooks, patches, uniforms, etc.
- Cooking equipment and utensils for camping
*** contact: Laura Whitaker at firstname.lastname@example.org
Tri-County Community Action:
- Meals on wheels drivers for Henry and Trimble locations
- Commodity distribution workers
- In need of color copier/printer and large dry erase board with markers
**** Henry County contact Joan Miles # - 502-845-7808; Trimble contact Pam Sage or Shirley Young # 502-255-7514